After the success of Lucky Ravda and Lucky Sveti Vlas, beachfront developments on the Black Sea Coast, our newest development Lucky Pamporovo is located in the popular Bulgarian resort Pamporovo. We select our sites very carefully always following the number one rule in real estate – location, location, location.
Lucky Pamporovo ApartHotel is centrally located on a 6,800 square meter lot in ski resort Pamporovo offering stunning mountain vistas and is only 1 km from the main “Studenets” ski lift. Regular shuttle bus service will be provided from the complex to the ski lifts and the nightlife entertainment.
Our team of highly skilled architects and designers has created a cozy “home-from-home” atmosphere with great attention to detail. The construction and the interior are of the highest quality, meeting and exceeding European standards.
The development consists of four separate buildings on six levels and featuring three basic types of apartments – studios, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments. There are a total of 131 units - 35 studios, 60 one bedroom and 36 two bedroom apartments. Most apartments have balconies with spectacular mountain views and a cozy fireplace.
KEY FEATURES OF THE COMPLEX INCLUDE:
- All year round activity complex with breathtaking scenery
- Bulgarian Property, Greek Holiday - only 100 km from the glorious Greek Coastline
- Within one hour drive to natural wonders – Wonderful Bridges, Trigrad Rock Formations, Yagodinska cave, Devil’s Throat cave. Bachkovo Monastery, the second largest Bulgarian Monastery, is about 60km from the complex and Plovdiv, the second largest city in Bulgaria is 85km away.
- Alpine skiing December–April
- 1926 meter peak
- 3 hours from the capital, Sofia airport is 240 km away
- 1.5 hours from Plovdiv airport – 85 km
- Shuttle buses to the ski lifts and the nightlife entertainment
- Skiing, hiking, mountain biking, fishing, hunting
- Natural thermal springs
- On site property management
Lucky Pamporovo benefits from a particularly strong case for investment purposes. The main points are summarized below:
- There is huge interest from abroad thanks to low prices and potential for capital appreciation with EU accession
- The latest tourist figures show a massive increase in tourism from all over Europe
- State of the art building management system, which allows users to monitor their investment by having access to occupancy details from anywhere in the world!
- One of the fastest growing property markets in the world – undiscovered land offering attractions all year around
- EU accession expected 2007
- A huge investment is underway. A grand project called “Perelik” will boost tourism in the area. Currently Pamporovo resort has 18 kilometres of ski runs and 4,920 beds. Additional 29.8 kilometres of ski runs and new equipment will be constructed and the number of beds will increase with 8000.
- Great potential for rental income
- Low annual maintenance fee and property taxes
- 1000 EUR reservation fee
- 50% from the price – at the signing of the preliminary contract
- 50% from the price – at the signing of the notary deed
MAINTENANCE OF THE COMPLEX:
The owners of the apartments pay 390 EUR annual maintenance fee that would cover the costs for:
- 24 hour security
- Cleaning and maintenance of the common parts
- Maintenance of the green parts of the complex
- Lighting of the common parts of the complex
The estimated completion date is July/August 2007